Some kindly soul has condensed the views of all the presidential candidates on a number of hot button issues into a single table for easy reference. So if you feel particularly strongly about something – like immigration reform or same sex marriage – and want to see how a particular politician sizes up so you can make a rush to judgment, look no further! Chris Dodd wants to ban assault weapons? Bloody hippy. He just lost MY vote.
Home » 2008 Presidential Election Candidates on the Issues
- Screenshot of the upcoming https://t.co/pCZbosDACd v4 demo site. I'll post a link once it's up and running. Anxious… https://t.co/ccC2ohyfgL, May 31
- RT @QualityFrog: Q: When I was 4, my sister was 2. I am now 44. How old is my sister? Programmer: 44 - (4 - 2) = 42 Tester: https://t.co/0g4i3Q9ugn, May 16
- RT @pathakaakash: When someone says we have the plan, we just need to execute... https://t.co/vN36FwGouX, May 3
- God it's nice to see this summarized in clear, unequivocal language at last. https://t.co/EEz4pua65m, Mar 23
- RT @EmmaBostian: *Honest job interview* Interviewer: “What’s your biggest weakness?” Me: “Sometimes I fuck up my rebase so badly I… https://t.co/9poVlVRdW6, Feb 26