Some kindly soul has condensed the views of all the presidential candidates on a number of hot button issues into a single table for easy reference. So if you feel particularly strongly about something – like immigration reform or same sex marriage – and want to see how a particular politician sizes up so you can make a rush to judgment, look no further! Chris Dodd wants to ban assault weapons? Bloody hippy. He just lost MY vote.
Home » 2008 Presidential Election Candidates on the Issues
- RT @TheEconomist: The next 15 years are critical for climate change. Government muscle is needed to curb emissions and growing fossil… https://t.co/2lZ8re9vdC, Mar 16
- RT @PPathole: This is what users do when you create an intuitive UI. https://t.co/qL7ppQ6KaD, Feb 28
- RT @NathanHRubin: Notes from National Emergency, Day 2: Things were cold, and dark. Until about 8am. Then the sun came up. And I wa… https://t.co/DWcL9y1ZYj, Feb 17
- RT @FirefoxDevTools: Now in Firefox Dev Edition: When inspecting a Flexbox item, the sidebar shows a diagram illustrating basis, shrink/… https://t.co/gAGMMnF3cD, Jan 3
- Just got a ticket to #jsconfasia. Singapore, next June. Merry Christmas me!, Dec 26