Some kindly soul has condensed the views of all the presidential candidates on a number of hot button issues into a single table for easy reference. So if you feel particularly strongly about something – like immigration reform or same sex marriage – and want to see how a particular politician sizes up so you can make a rush to judgment, look no further! Chris Dodd wants to ban assault weapons? Bloody hippy. He just lost MY vote.
Home » 2008 Presidential Election Candidates on the Issues
- First version of a diff/merge tool for Ace Editor: http://t.co/vhi8MlN7HJ, Mar 26
- Stumbled across this chap outside Boston yesterday. An Eastern Screech Owl. http://t.co/sANgY5hZl1, Mar 21
- In case anyone missed it, Google I/O reg is open. https://t.co/cXRiWeu6y3, Mar 18
- RT @NachoSoto: Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life http://t.co/Y8JPxRqOeI, Mar 9
- RT @richardNias: @jimwaterson yeah ok. funny, now it looks blue and black http://t.co/jBkEVGXtKR, Mar 4