Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- https://t.co/1PxYvhrupw, Nov 5
- RT @EricDKoch: I present to you all, Trump's crazy letter as the Star Wars crawl https://t.co/0ayBvJIz1F, Oct 17
- Nice shout-out to @Ecosia in today's #ClimateStrikeVancouver. Checked it out yet? A search engine that uses their p… https://t.co/ZzCFoYBwa2, Sep 28
- US and Canada have 29% fewer birds today than 50 years ago. Pretty staggering. https://t.co/a8QWvRmLfS, Sep 19
- 88% decline in large freshwater mammals between 1970-2012. https://t.co/Del7GeWTah, Aug 10