Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- I'll be trying this guy out on my next lib. https://t.co/myXpIfnBU2, May 18
- Nice! render()'s will allow arrays and strings instead of single top-level element. #react16 #reacteurope, May 18
- .@CanRevAgency: instead of snail mailing me security code, mail map coords to location containing clue that links to code #securityiskey, Apr 26
- generatedata 3.2.6 released. https://t.co/xozVexAA5P, Apr 18
- RT @codinghorror: Make sure your kids see this graph https://t.co/WEZiSmzfcR https://t.co/pqHGoUinZz, Apr 13