Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- Productive day. I decreased code coverage on my project by 14%., 10 hours ago
- RT @jeffvandermeer: Most all of these animals died in extreme agony and alone and without any notice whatsoever. We owe it to the natur… https://t.co/XOeF5byhxg, Jan 4
- Wrote a quick medium article about a semver oddity we encountered this week. https://t.co/7f0gONj4gD, Dec 21
- Really very nice. Thinking in React Hooks. https://t.co/nDYgYFDssa, Dec 14
- https://t.co/1PxYvhrupw, Nov 5