Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- Form Tools 3 alpha now available. :) https://t.co/9V8EVoKKMX, Sep 18
- https://t.co/BL28gX1jbn, Jun 1
- RT @neiltyson: If I and my advisors had never learned what Science is or how & why it works, then I’d consider pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord too., Jun 1
- I'll be trying this guy out on my next lib. https://t.co/myXpIfnBU2, May 18
- Nice! render()'s will allow arrays and strings instead of single top-level element. #react16 #reacteurope, May 18