Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- RT @formtools: Form Tools 3.0.5 released. Bug fixes plus compatibility updates for latest Submission Pre-Parser module. Hope to no… https://t.co/gkLnflppMZ, Aug 12
- No question webpack's a remarkable piece of software, it's just a pity it never does what you actually bloody WANT.… https://t.co/5FfqE8GlZI, Aug 11
- Gah! I swear 80% of my life as a developer is now spent on setting up sodding builds., Aug 11
- Holy shit. Microsoft acquired github? https://t.co/7GN9LHJKFO, Jun 3
- “How to Achieve Reusability with React Components” by @lexgrigoryan https://t.co/ieoKld64tj, May 11