Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- US and Canada have 29% fewer birds today than 50 years ago. Pretty staggering. https://t.co/a8QWvRmLfS, Sep 19
- 88% decline in large freshwater mammals between 1970-2012. https://t.co/Del7GeWTah, Aug 10
- RT @rmondello: Holy crap! Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan) appears almost exactly seven ninths of the way through the Picard trailer. I h… https://t.co/UpofPkQXdC, Jul 27
- Hard to believe its taken until 2019 to put on this much needed competition. Congrats to Giga Body Metal! https://t.co/VopFWIald7, Jul 14
- Interesting! How to convert your existing Redux containers to Hooks https://t.co/t34tdG9cWN, Jul 11