Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- Holy shit. Microsoft acquired github? https://t.co/7GN9LHJKFO, Jun 3
- “How to Achieve Reusability with React Components” by @lexgrigoryan https://t.co/ieoKld64tj, May 11
- RT @algore: The Kinder Morgan pipeline carrying dirty tar sands oil would be a step backward in our efforts to solve the climat… https://t.co/N8ggNhzSNE, May 11
- RT @Antlam: I know it’s Friday but... we’re going to be hiring designers! Join me and help shape the future of @firefox and the… https://t.co/fZvudS6CDA, Apr 28
- RT @AntarcticReport: Happy World Penguin Day! Know your penguins! 18 different species, all found in the Southern Hemisphere, though the… https://t.co/eSZBqKKVmk, Apr 25