Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- RT @Tojiro: Eliminate negativity in your code with this one weird trick. https://t.co/pWvw77sMdv, 1 hour ago
- RT @audubonsociety: Audubon President & CEO @david_yarnold's statement on removal of #climatechange mentions from White House website:… https://t.co/yoLEEdilj4, Jan 20
- RT @royalsociety: It's everybody's favourite day, #PenguinAwarenessDay! So it's important to know your penguins. Spot them too… https://t.co/XsS1IrlE1s, Jan 20
- xkcd puts global warming in perspective. https://t.co/pmDxVYQA7b, Jan 15
- Sheesh, MobX is pretty damned cool. JUST when I'd gotten up to speed with Redux. #lifeofafrontenddeveloper, Jan 13