Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- Pretty sure I just saw a kakapo in the wonderful trailer for the new Dark Crystal series... https://t.co/yrjO2Weu75 #kakapo, May 30
- Insane this isn't front page of every newspaper, trending on all forms of social media. https://t.co/Vsen3Lo1dF, May 7
- RT @TheEconomist: The next 15 years are critical for climate change. Government muscle is needed to curb emissions and growing fossil… https://t.co/2lZ8re9vdC, Mar 16
- RT @PPathole: This is what users do when you create an intuitive UI. https://t.co/qL7ppQ6KaD, Feb 28
- RT @NathanHRubin: Notes from National Emergency, Day 2: Things were cold, and dark. Until about 8am. Then the sun came up. And I wa… https://t.co/DWcL9y1ZYj, Feb 17