Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- Loooooong time in the works: https://t.co/uhUETcaEfW has been completely revamped. Code and documentation now all on github. Check it out!, Feb 20
- Absolutely fascinating talk & framework: Draft.js. Taming ContentEditable to create rich text editors in React. https://t.co/hWveJFLXME, Feb 14
- RT @carlos_paelinck: I can't say enough cool things about styled-components and how easy it makes creating SVG components with props tha… https://t.co/8jE4dG6omY, Feb 12
- RT @jayrosen_nyu: This is a brilliant passage. https://t.co/5NkUdiHji7 https://t.co/6fq72kvPmj, Feb 12
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?, Jan 29