Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- I know what I'm doing tonight. My Birding without Borders book arrived! https://t.co/EVcJaCIjEV, Jan 19
- Excellent! Long overdue (even if it’s only targeting 2030): EU declares war on plastic waste https://t.co/8wTOXjLPKV, Jan 16
- Fabulous idea for a library. Automatically generate tests from errors on your React components. https://t.co/rpMKgBFpBQ, Jan 5
- RT @schwartztyler: Dev Tips: DevTools: Edit production websites with the new Network Overrides feature: https://t.co/iTMrnKYu9s You just changed my life!, Nov 30
- RT @JedWatson: firstname.lastname@example.org has finally been released 🎉 https://t.co/Cf05fGceJe Massive improvements to ... everything. 25… https://t.co/lY9HESzhhB, Nov 27