Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- RT @DickKingSmith: Shrews sometimes travel in a sort of ‘conga line’ formation, with the mother leading, and all the little shrews gra… https://t.co/3tkEfvDZd9, Sep 20
- RT @thetafferboy: I made an AI watch 105 Tour de France races along with viewer numbers to make it simulate the most interesting Tour… https://t.co/PSAYH4NXo8, Sep 12
- Did some spring cleaning this weekend and updated https://t.co/J8E76KBwQc to use rollup, add a few more features, a… https://t.co/hcfXBNKOqj, Sep 9
- Brilliant little tool this. Cuts down on *so* much pain setting up the boilerplate for a React lib with Rollup, Jes… https://t.co/NbxsPomHyk, Sep 5
- RT @formtools: Form Tools 3.0.5 released. Bug fixes plus compatibility updates for latest Submission Pre-Parser module. Hope to no… https://t.co/gkLnflppMZ, Aug 12