Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- RT @NathanHRubin: Notes from National Emergency, Day 2: Things were cold, and dark. Until about 8am. Then the sun came up. And I wa… https://t.co/DWcL9y1ZYj, Feb 17
- RT @FirefoxDevTools: Now in Firefox Dev Edition: When inspecting a Flexbox item, the sidebar shows a diagram illustrating basis, shrink/… https://t.co/gAGMMnF3cD, Jan 3
- Just got a ticket to #jsconfasia. Singapore, next June. Merry Christmas me!, Dec 26
- RT @ComfortablySmug: I know it's easy to give up hope, and lose faith in your fellow man. I know the agonizing headlines day after day… https://t.co/eGSECmh3Lf, Dec 23
- Oh my god. It's almost too good to be real. https://t.co/6N8e76PlXP, Dec 4