Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- God it's nice to see this summarized in clear, unequivocal language at last. https://t.co/EEz4pua65m, Mar 23
- RT @EmmaBostian: *Honest job interview* Interviewer: “What’s your biggest weakness?” Me: “Sometimes I fuck up my rebase so badly I… https://t.co/9poVlVRdW6, Feb 26
- A few anemone sightings from Vancouver Island last weekend. Had great pleasure uploading these to @inaturalist. Wow… https://t.co/d4EgRPsdI9, Feb 21
- Something I've noticed myself. Hardly need to refill windscreen fluid any more. https://t.co/Pa0iUsbYxA, Feb 12
- RT @JimMFelton: Imagine how fucking powerful this cat must feel https://t.co/UtInzcC6wx, Feb 8