Some shots from my trip to Iceland in June, 2016. I spent the whole month there, working and exploring. I ended up seeing a decent 76 species, including rarities such as a house martin, common pochard, some barnacle geese and… the rare Canada Goose (4, actually). Really great trip, I loved the country.
- Hard to believe its taken until 2019 to put on this much needed competition. Congrats to Giga Body Metal! https://t.co/VopFWIald7, Jul 14
- Interesting! How to convert your existing Redux containers to Hooks https://t.co/t34tdG9cWN, Jul 11
- RT @ronnychieng: Using science to open the gates of hell https://t.co/PaDy1BAjOa, Jun 22
- Pretty sure I just saw a kakapo in the wonderful trailer for the new Dark Crystal series... https://t.co/yrjO2Weu75 #kakapo, May 30
- Insane this isn't front page of every newspaper, trending on all forms of social media. https://t.co/Vsen3Lo1dF, May 7